Advertisement
Please wait...

The German Medic



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

In winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a German medic had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment suddenly became a bloodbath. The survivors claimed to hear, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.

The medic made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never this short on supplies.

The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, most men dropped off to sleep in the still dark hours of the morning – New Year’s Day, 1945.

Advertisements

The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, with no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.

Advertisements

The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal all skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial.

None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January, 1945.

Advertisements

CREDIT: Anonymous

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

76 thoughts on “The German Medic”

  1. i think it’s a sad story, in the fact that this man did so much as to give up is body and blood to try and save these people. Though it is creep, it’s also sad knowing a man would go so far as to try and save everyone even as he’s facing death in the face.

  2. Excellent but for the last line. I love the idea of a medic going mad and his tormented soul working through all of the wounded with his own flesh and blood. Bravo!

  3. The men who were treated didn’t die, they were still alive and they never forgot what had happened. That’s what the last line was saying.

  4. Child of Shadow

    TBH I think he was murdered. I think he was gonna use his tunic then SOMETING killed him and butchered him.

  5. I think the girlish mad laughter was his own of watching not only his supplies dwindle but that night after night the men he patches up die or get hurt again. Yo’d be surprised at the things the crazed can accomplish.

  6. *streches ze rubber glove* ZAT, vas Doktor Assisted Homocide! *snaps ze rubber glove*

    *takes a hit off the Kritzcrieg*

  7. My theory is that the medic fucked himself up off of drugs and was cackling madly as he tore himself to shreds.

    But that’s just me and my crazy-ass mind.

  8. I think that’s it supposed to be that something used the medic’s body to heal them, and it was the one laughing.

    …Or it was a spy.

  9. i agree with the first guy, that last line just makes me think “what the heck, he just gave himself to them so they could live [in an epically cool way], that’s heroism, not an omen of death.”
    but yeah, medic using himself = super creepy.

    1. They were in a war.
      1. They died of mortar fire.
      2. They died of gunfire.
      3. They died of other reasons that would happen in war.

  10. I keep imagining the TF2 medic, who coincidentally, is also German.

    I have never been so afraid to backstab a medic before. I fear his coat might fall off.

  11. Anders Blankheart

    this one has too many questions

    why did they die? who was laughing? how did more than one get blood transfusions if the doctor is one guy?

    1. Why is the sky blue, Why does cookie monster not have diabetes, why can’t we eat each other without gagging, why is that dinosaur in my living room? life is full of questions.

  12. I’ve never been sure on this one. Did he use his own flesh and blood in an attempt to heal the patients, or did something else use the doctors flesh and blood to try and heal the patients?

    I’m more inclined toward the latter as it’d be impossible for a man to continue to rip off his own flesh and draw his own blood long enough to tend to numerous wounded… I guess that’s meant to be the creepy part if it was the medic, but it makes much more sense that someone or something else used the docs body to patch people up, then posed his dead body for them to find the next day. It was dark after all.

    1. Yes, but it would be alot creepier and yet also a little more “awww he cares about them <3" if he used his own self, stripping himself of all flesh and denying himself the right to die in order to fix his patients.

      1. well, don’t you think that he would have blacked out due to the intense amount of pain that it would cause? Just a suggestion, good pasta though.

        1. Yeah, but like SJ said, maybe the doctor saw it as duty to heal the patients and wouldn’t let himself die without at least trying.

    1. The Nazi’s were far more disturbed than that if you have been to Germany let alone be near Hitlers main training base. You learn a lot, such as the experiments they conducted on imprisoned mates. One of the most notorious doctors was Dr. Josef Mengele. He at one point attempted to create artificial Siamese twins by sewing two mutilated children together. And some times fed human flesh to the subjects, And himself!

        1. They also shrunk the heads of death camp inmates to use as paper weights, they dissected brains of Jews to see how they thought, they were some fucked up people

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top